Website With Applications – A Wholesale Sign Manufacturer
This company is a wholesale sign manufacturer based in Missouri, with over 30 years of industry experience. They specialize in manufacturing wholesale channel letters.
Since the company was founded before the Internet age, the company recognized a need to connect with their customers online. Their goal was to showcase and sell their products to clients on a website. Our client implemented Fishbowl Inventory Management System for tracking products inventory internally, so the website needed to synchronize with the inventory management system to ensure that products and inventory levels are reflected accurately on the website.
alligatortek designed a website based on the company’s standards for an easy-to-use solution for their distributors. The e-commerce website provides a new channel for individuals and distributors to purchase materials online.
Some of the website features of this solution include the following:
- A sleek design making the website appealing to customers and easy to use.
- Website purchasing that is open to the public.
- Distributor purchasing via a secure login.
- New distributors can apply for an account via a custom application form.
- Multiple distributor pricing levels are available based on purchasing volumes.
- Accurate product inventory displays as a result of implementing EZ Connector software. This software connects the e-commerce website to the Fishbowl Inventory Management System providing reliable inventory information.
- An easy-to-use Shopping Cart software.
- The website was implemented on a Content Management System (CMS) for ease of managing the website’s content
- Multiple payment methods are accepted including credit cards, debit cards, and also purchase orders for verified distributers
How to Use ADFS to Implement Single Sign-On for an ASP.NET MVC Application
Without using any complex code logic, I leveraged Microsoft’s Single Sign-On (SSO) on my existing ASP.NET MVC web application.
10 Ways to Save Money By Hosting On Microsoft Azure
Many companies move to the Cloud to lower costs and offload the management of their IT infrastructure. Once you create resources in the Cloud, there is still more work to do. By considering the list below, you can ensure you are getting the performance you need while keeping your monthly spend in check.