Business Development Manager
Do you consider yourself a ROCK STAR when it comes to driving revenue for your clients? Are you known for “spinning straw into gold” – closing a cold deal by understanding, planning, and strategizing? Would you like to be a part of a HYPER GROWTH company?
alligatortek is looking for a Business Development Manager who has a passion for technology and strong relationship building skills. Our company is a nationwide leader in developing software applications to fuel growth. Over the last 24 years, we have helped our clients to gain market share and expand their businesses by developing desktop applications and building web browser-based solutions.
You must have prior success selling high-end custom technical solutions to top executives at medium and large size companies. You pride yourself in being a true HUNTER and have proven success identifying, pursuing and consultatively selling opportunities where you can drive topline revenue to the organization over an extended complex sales cycle. Your listening and relationship skills help the client discover software applications that remove bottlenecks that limit their growth. By helping our clients excel, you can achieve the highest levels of success as part of a team of A-players. Knowledge of software and consultative selling will be helpful. Light travel is required (10-20%).
- Fill and manage the pipeline, deliver revenue, find new business and maintain/grow existing accounts.
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement.
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure that requirements are met.
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects.
- Possess a strong understanding of our services, our competition in the industry and positioning.
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors.
- Prior success in significantly increasing revenue in a highly competitive market.
- Prior income of at least $125K in a variable compensation plan.
- Must demonstrate a strong work ethic, be a team player, and work well under pressure and in challenging situations.
- Direct client interaction experience is required.
- Excellent communication and computer skills, consultative selling skills.
- Understanding of general software concepts is a plus.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Sr. Developer / Software Architect
Are you known for your ability to identify potential project risks? Do you find creative solutions to these risks and involve the right people at the right time? Have you had successful experiences delivering a solution that is exactly what the business wants? Are you as interested in the “right” company culture as you are in the “right” position?
alligatortek is looking for a Senior Developer / Software Architect who is creative, talented, and technically savvy. This individual should have superb Angular and SQL Server skills, experience in the analysis of mobile and web-enabled applications, and strong project planning and management skills. The ideal candidate will be responsible for leading a team of developers in delivering quality applications for our clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (computer science, MIS, engineering or comparable experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects with multiple deadlines
- Energized by interacting with clients, gathering and understanding business needs
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical specifications as well as assist in envisioning the scope of the projects
- Ability to understand complex business problems and translate them into appropriate technical solutions
- 5+ years: experience in full life cycle software development
- 5+ years: Web development using ASP.Net MVC, HTML, CSS
- 5+ years: C#, Visual Studio
- 5+ years: SQL/T-SQL, designing databases, stored procedures, functions
- 3+ years: Angular 2+
- Able to travel for client onsite visits (1 trip per month)
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (TFS/VSTS)
- Hands on experience with AWS and/or Azure
- React Native
- Dynamics CRM customization and plug-in development
- SharePoint customization
- Experience leading a team of developers
- Object oriented analysis and design
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
Are you the ultimate administrator? Is keeping things on track not only what you’re great at, but something that you’re passionate about? Are you as interested in the “right” company culture as you are in the “right” position?
alligatortek is looking for an Administrative Assistant that enjoys variety and challenging work in a dynamic environment. The 3 main areas of focus for this role are to: provide executive support for our CEO, support the needs of our office, and coordinate our efforts in HR. The level of support requires a good understanding of our company, along with the business knowledge to communicate effectively within the organization and to external contacts.
This position is based in Oak Brook, IL.
- Schedule appointments, send invites, and keep calendars aligned using Microsoft Outlook.
- Compose correspondence and prepare reports on a regular and/or ad hoc basis on behalf of the Executive Team.
- Organize and support the execution of a variety of meetings and team events.
- Scheduling, equipping, creating meeting minutes as required.
- Monitor operational and administrative activities, including follow-up and reporting on all active issues; escalating concerns when required.
- Represent our company as the “first face of alligatortek” through the door – as well as the “first voice of alligatortek” through the phone.
- Office maintenance: purchasing; restocking supplies and snacks; light filing and scanning; keeping the office presentable.
- Provide support and coordination for hiring and onboarding.
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Prominent organization and presentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Able to multi-task activities with shifting priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience with a proven ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Extraordinary computer skills and working knowledge of various software programs;
- Interpersonal skills, demonstrated by taking initiative and showing adaptability;
- Ability to solve problems, multi-task and handle conflicting priorities;
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple projects in a fast-paced, highly professional environment;
- An innovative and driven spirit, excellent sense of humor, and a cheerful, positive attitude;
- Able to type 45+ wpm;
- Flexible and self-driven for all assigned tasks;
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION
our company vision – software to fuel business growth
Join alligatortek in our purpose to innovate and implement technology solutions that help our clients achieve their potential. We recognize and reward top performance, and provide opportunities for growth in a fun and energetic work environment.